Mia! Mommy's on her way to you! I'm leaving in about 12 hours to begin the three hour drive to the airport to begin the 4 flights to come and get you! YIPPIE!!!!
Sunday, September 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
documenting the miracle of mia
Mia! Mommy's on her way to you! I'm leaving in about 12 hours to begin the three hour drive to the airport to begin the 4 flights to come and get you! YIPPIE!!!!
Posted by Mia's Mommy at 1:04 AM
6 comments:
Have a safe trip and enjoy yourself - I know you will!!!! Congrats and we can not WAIT to hear from you!
Oh Melissa, Congratulations! You're finally on your way - wow!!! We can't wait to hear every single detail about your trip. Have fun and hug that precious baby over and over!!!
Melissa,
Congratulations and safe travels! Can't wait to hear about your trip.
God Bless,
Shelly W
Yea Melissa! Hope your trip goes well. Can't wait to hear all about it and see pictures!
Hey Melissa,
I heard the good news! Congratulations! We look forward to seeing Mia.
Tracy, aka "Anonymous"
Hey Melissa! Sounds like your trip is going well so far. Looking forward to meeting Mia!!!
Paula
Post a Comment